Can we universities/colleges in Bremen achieve something together? Of course we can.
The speaker for state university politics & semester ticket makes sure that we as students of the HfK have a voice beyond our university. And also that there is the semester ticket, which the AStAs in Bremen and Lower Saxony obtained for us in the solidarity principle.
- Representation of the student body of the HfK outside the university, especially in the Landesastenkonferenz (LAK), towards the Senator for Science, the WMDI and the FZS
- Contact with the spokespersons for science policy of the parliamentary groups in the Bremen Parliament, as well as other responsible bodies and authorities
- Representation of the student body in all matters concerning the semester ticket, in particular vis-à-vis the VBN, the LNVG and NITAG, as well as in the VLAK (conference of transportation/state/students committee)
- as well as taking care of inquiries from students in this regard
- Monitoring of changes to the Higher Education Law (BremHG) and important regulations within the university, together with the student speaker for Internal University Politics
- Contact to the student representation at the Studierendenwerk
- Networking in alliances of art and music colleges, as well as other regional and supra-regional structures
- Representation of the AStA in all matters concerning the semester ticket, together with the 1st chairperson
- Organization of further education and networking opportunities
- Active participation in meetings of the Students’ Parliament
The department of university politics and semester ticket represents the (university political) interests of the student body externally. For this purpose, it proactively establishes communication with the various universities / colleges & ASten of the state of Bremen and represents the AStA of the HfK Bremen in the Landesastenkonferenz Bremen. It is required to actively follow the developments in university politics in the city and state of Bremen, for example in the Bremen Parliament and especially in the Committee for Science, Media, Data Protection and Freedom of Information (WMDI) and, if necessary, to seek contact with representatives of the parties and institutions. Together with the 1st chair, it represents the student body of the HfK Bremen in matters concerning the semester ticket in the state conferences and corresponding committees and alliances. In addition, it maintains contact with the student representation at the Studierendenwerk and coordinates with them.
(Tasks according to StuRa announcement, January, 20. 2022)
Last modified on: 5. May 2022