We are a university of arts! Not only as the AStA of this university it is our concern to promote culture within the student body in every respect. This speaker takes care of the organization, networking and event of all sorts of things that bring us creators of culture together.
- Promotion of the cultural and, if applicable, sporting interests of the student body (according to § 2 e OdS)
- Organization of events and activities, especially in support of academic self-administration, political education of students (according to § 2 d OdS)
- Organization of the orientation week for first semester students
- As well as cooperation with the student councils (FSR) in this regard
- Support of various event formats and offers, especially in and to strengthen the faculty of music
- Supervision of PA and event technology of the AStA
- Supervision of the AStA container at Speicher XI (Chaos Office)
- Networking between the faculties (music and art and design)
- Active participation in meetings of the student parliament
The speaker of cultural affairs promotes especially (student) political and cultural activities and The student speaker of Culture especially promotes (student) political and cultural activities and events at the HfK Bremen. To this end, it organizes regular formats such as a student political pub, information and cultural events, and cooperates with internal and external initiatives and projects that aim to promote interdisciplinary communication, especially between the faculties, and the exchange of ideas within the HfK, or that benefit the student body. For this purpose, it can refer in particular to the internal and external project funding of the AStA. In the same way, it takes care of the students of the first semester within the framework of an orientation week in close cooperation with the student councils as well as the Dezernat 1 and Referat 1.
(Tasks according to the StuRa announcement of January 20, 2022)
Lucca Vitters (elected March 2022)
Last modified on: 5. May 2022